What Does Tax Reform Mean for You and Your Dental Practice?
Please join dental CPAs Doug Fettig and Carly Carlson for an informational webinar on how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will impact you and your dental practice.
- Overview of the significant tax law changes
- Individual tax rate changes – how much will you gain or lose?
- Business tax changes – is the C or S Corp the right entity for your dental practice?
- Powerful tax incentives to help you invest in and grow your practice – Section 179 and cost segregation
Now is the time to reassess and minimize your tax obligations. You owe it to yourself!
Date: Thursday, January 25, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PST
Location: Online webinar
To register, click here.
The Business Side of Dentistry
Aldrich’s Doug Fettig explains business concepts and simple tools that you can implement to maximize the potential of your practice. By incorporating a written plan to guide your practice (and your life), you will discover the power of investing in 3D technology to take your practice to new heights, while building a retirement plan to ensure the ending you desire. Important tax concepts will be explained in everyday language to help you understand the ways in which tax incentives can be aligned to help you grow your practice.
You will walk away from this presentation with the tools you need to change how you see your practice, including how to:
- Identify the critical building blocks of every successful practice
- Understand business tax concepts essential to leading your practice
- Increase practice cash flow and future growth potential
- Take simple but effective actions to help ensure your successful retirement
- Create a written plan for practice growth
Find a 3D Summit near you.
What Every Dentist Should Know: The Business Side of Dentistry
In this video, Doug Fettig shares a bit about the presentations he gives dentists across the country on the importance of having a written plan, the benefits of investing in their practice and the need to invest in their futures with retirement planning. Doug is a frequent speaker at events around the country.