Guidance and business knowledge for dental professionals
Whether you are starting a practice, buying or selling a practice or considering merging with another organization, our dental services team is here to guide you through the process. We work with hundreds of dental professionals helping grow their practices and create strategies that align with long-term goals.
- Fee structuring and Revenue Optimization
- Cost-segregation study
- Practice check-up and benchmarking
- Multiple Doctor-Owned practice considerations
- Practice Cash-Flow analysis
- Coaching over-the-counter collection strategies
- Procedure code assessments
Employee recruiting and interviewing
Team bonus and incentive program structuring
Employee training and performance reviews
Employee benefit plan review and design
Patient recruiting and retention
Productive and effective scheduling
Analysis and coaching insurance and patient receiveables
Navigating today’s business and personal tax environment requires professionals who can help you comply with increasingly complex regulations while also minimizing their impact.
Constantly changing rules means having a team who knows you, your dental practice and the tax implications. Our professionals meet your needs, helping you manage tax risk, control costs and reap maximum benefit.
Examples of our tax services include:
- Preparation of Corporate tax return
- Preparation of Partnership tax return
- Preparation of individual tax return
- Annual and semi-annual tax planning
- Personal property tax return and statement
- Preparation of trust and estate returns
- Preparation of business and occupation returns
- Form 1099 preparation
We have dedicated practice valuation professionals on staff. Whether you are thinking of buying a new practice or selling the practice you’ve built over many years, the amount attached to the value of your practice is important. We can provide useful and objective analysis to assist you in the valuation of any entity in which you have an interest. Our professionals hold credentials as Certified Public Accountants, Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Advisors, Certified Exit Planning Advisors, and Certified Valuations Analysts.